and Storing Tips
· Remember to store coffee in an airtight container.
· Coffee beans may also be frozen.
· As coffee tends to cling and go stale, coffee making
equipment should be washed and rinsed thoroughly after every use,
otherwise the brew will be spoilt.
· Always follow the instructions set out by your coffee
· Ensure that you measure the amount of ground coffee
· Always use water that is just off the boil - as boiling
water will impair the flavor of the coffee.
· Some coffee connoisseurs recommend using filtered or
bottled water for coffee making.