and Storing Tips
If you’re looking for tips on making and storing coffee,
we’ve listed here a few suggestions that we hope you’ll
find not only informative but helpful too.
· Unless you drink a lot of coffee it’s best to purchase
coffee in small quantities.
· Coffee beans should ideally be used within four weeks
and ground coffee within two.
· If you do not own a coffee grinder than coffee is best
bought freshly ground or pre-ground in a vacuum-sealed pack.
· Coffee bought in a vacuum-sealed pack once opened will
become stale within a relatively short amount of time and should
therefore be used fairly promptly.
· If you only use ground coffee now and again it is more
economical to buy a jar of good quality instant coffee and to
only buy ground coffee when required, say for a special occasion.
· Different brewing methods may require a different grind